Private Sessions address such TOPICS AND ISSUES as:
- Sexual Orientation - All are welcome.
- Recovering from Back & Neck Pain
- Improving Balance
- Healing Anxiety & Depression through Yoga Therapy Methodologies.
- Resolving Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder PTSD
- Yoga Therapy for Digestive Problems, Allergies, Asthma, Heart Health, and to help recover from surgery, cancer
- Body Image, Self-Image, Body Dysmorphia, Eating Disorders, Over-Exercising, The "Adonis Complex"
- Coming Out: Should I come out? The Challenges, The Rewards
- Healing Homophobia - Individually and Collectively
- The gifts of the Two-Spirited Ones
- Prostate Health
- Premature Ejaculation: supporting the ability to contain and sustain
- Difficulty Ejaculating: supporting the ability to release
- Impotence – Supporting your life energy
- Sexual Anorexia: Healing a Sense of Unworthiness, Rain in the Desert: Releasing the Elixir of Eros
- Sexual Addiction/Compulsion. A Spiritual Calling in Disguise: What am I really longing for? The role of Yogic and Tantric practices in healing, in answering The Call. Am I hurting myself, and others? How do I stop, redirect? The Support of Solitude, The Support of Community: When to reach out, when to reach in. Cultivating Compassion.
- Celibacy, Monogamy, Polyamory, Promiscuity - What do I really want? How do my choices affect me? What are the risks? What are the rewards?
- The Path of Being Single, The Path of Being a Couple, The Role of Community/Group
- Flow and Friction: The Varied Dynamics of Intimate Relationship
- The Emergence of Peace, Joy, Bliss
- Finding or Returning to your Spiritual Home through the Universal Practices of Yoga
Thank you Kevin for sharing with me your wise insights ...and caring. I enjoy working with you and appreciate how you are able to tailor my sessions to where I am at when we meet. Home now and feeling grounded and centered... Thank you for helping me get to this calm and peaceful place today... I will work on my practice you gave me.
TOOLS FOR TRANSFORMATION are listed here that may be used in a session. I choose which tools to use depending on your unique goals, condition, and constitution. Everyone is different, with different desires and needs.
- Yoga Therapy – The Ancient Art & Science of Healing, see Yoga Therapy
- Personal Training based in Yoga Principles & Practice
- Relaxation: The Root Practice for De-stressing & Inner Peace
- Breath-Centered Yoga Postures & Posture-Flow For Strength, Flexibility & Balance
- Breathing Exercises to Support Physiological Function, to Balance Emotions, Increase Energy
- Sounding and Silence: Using Sound, Mantra or Chanting to Improve Concentration, Memory, Breath Capacity, and to Open the Heart-Mind.
- Meditation: Process of Purification, Cleansing, and Inner Silence, The Flow of Bliss. The Method of Meditation will differ for individuals depending on their nature
- Permission to Feel Sensations and Emotions
- Dialoguing: The freedom to be yourself, accepted, and to get feedback and guidance
- Deep Listening
- Pelvic Exercises for male urogenital health, digestive health, and to channel sexual-erotic-spiritual energy. Root to Crown, Perineum to Palette
- The Allowed Breath. Repatterning Limiting Habits, Reducing Hidden Tension. Reclaiming areas that were deemed "off limits" from conditioning. The Healing Power of Being Witnessed and Witnessing
- Soothing the Senses. Movement (asana, vinyasa, sahaja yoga), taste (diet, ayurveda), smell (aromatherapy, pranayama), sound (nada yoga, mantra), and sight (yantra, gazing: drishti, tratak). Sensory Involution (Pratyahara)
- Dietary Guidelines
- The Study of Yoga and Tantra Texts for Guidance
- Acceptance and Forgiveness
I have learned from you, about moving out and moving within. One of your nicest gifts to me has been your gentleness. Thank you for being present with me. I am sure that I will have more to say ahead, but this is an inner and more silent time. Healing, I suspect.
Unity Through Diversity
No previous experience is required, only an honest openness to learn and be present. Each man's individuality will be honored. No pyro-technical postures will be used that exclude anyone. All men are welcome regardless of sexual orientation, race, religion or non-religion.
more information about Private Sessions